QtGabor2D v. 0.01
screenshots | download | report/manual | code documentation
QtGabor2D is a software package for simple 2D Gabor filtering. Its purpose is to be a tool for scientists who wish to test the applicability of 2D Gabor filters for an image processing application.
- Release of some unfinished code.
Known bugs and missing features
- no input value checking in the dialogbox
- bad layout, no helptext or preview in the dialogbox
- the application doesnt resize correctly when viewing very large images
- no consistant checking of return values of functions
- comments in code is not complete
- grayprocessingimage class has not been stripped of unnecessary functions
- the application seg faults and returns qpainter error at exit
- licensing not yet done (it will be GPL of course)
Back to homepage