Position: Professor in Information Security
Organization: Norwegian Information Security Lab (NISLab),
Gjovik University College (HiG)
Phone: +47 98211222
Office: Room A124, Building A
Address: Teknologivn. 22, P.O. Box 191, 2802 Gjøvik, NORWAY
- Multidisciplinary aspects of Information security - involving e.g. economics/finance, psychology, electronics, health. Modelling, simulation and assessment relating to information security
- Risk management, applied game theory, information security management
- Computer security, communications security, protocol security analysis, applied and theoretical computer science, software development and programming
- Digital electronics and embedded programming
- Authentication, gait analysis
- Innovation, commercialization and spin-offs from information security research.
- Geir Olav Dyrkolbotn, Knut Wold, and Einar Snekkenes. Layout Dependent Publications Phenomena A New Side-channel Power Model.
JCP, 7(4):827–837, 2012
- Davrondzhon Gafurov, Patrick Bours, and Einar Snekkenes. User authentication based on foot motion.
Signal, Image and Video Processing, 5(4):457–467, 2011
- Davrondzhon Gafurov and Einar Snekkenes. Gait Recognition Using Wearable Motion Recording Sensors.
EURASIP J. Adv. Sig. Proc., 2009, 2009
- Kirsi Helkala and Einar Snekkenes. Formalizing the ranking of authentication products.
Inf. Manag. Comput. Security, 17(1):30–43, 2009
- Kirsi Helkala and Einar Snekkenes. Password Generation and Search Space Reduction.
JCP, 4(7):663–669, 2009
- Davrondzhon Gafurov, Einar Snekkenes and Patrick Bours,
Spoof Attacks on Gait Authentication System, IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics and Security, Vol.2, No.3, 2007, Special Issue on Human Detection and Recognition.
- Davrondzhon Gafurov, Einar Snekkenes and Patrick Bours, Gait Authentication and Identification Using Wearable Accelerometer Sensor,
5th IEEE Workshop on Automatic Identification Advanced Technologies (AutoID), June 7-8, 2007, Alghero, Italy.
- Davrondzhon Gafurov, Einar Snekkenes and Tor Erik Buvarp, Robustness of Biometric Gait Authentication Against Impersonation Attack,
1st International Workshop on Information Security (IS'06), OnTheMove Federated Conferences (OTM'06), Springer LNCS 4277, pp.479-488, Montpelier, France, 2006.
- Marijana Kosmerlj, Tom Fladsrud, Erik Hjelmås, and Einar Snekkenes, Face recognition issues in a border control environment,
International Conference on Biometrics (ICB), Hong Kong, China, January 5-7, volume 3832 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pages 33-39. Springer, 2006.
- Hågen Hasle, Yngve Kristiansen, Ketil Kintel, and Einar Snekkenes, Measuring resistance to social engineering,
Information Security Practice and Experience: First International Conference (ISPEC), 2005, Singapore, April 11-14, volume 3439 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pages 132-143. Springer, 2005.
- Hanno Langweg and Einar Snekkenes, A Classification of Malicious Software Attacks,
23rd IEEE International Performance, Computing, and Communications Conference, 2004.
- Previous publications before joining HiG